PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, exhibition or public art installations register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, respond to a survey, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
How we use collected information
SWELL may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To run and operate our Site We may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
• To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our exhibition, public art installations, products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes. This policy was generated using privacy policies.com
POSTAL: PO Box 457, Currumbin Qld 4223, Australia
PHONE: (07) 5525 0503
VISIT BY APPOINTMENT: Dust Temple, 54 Currumbin Creek Road Currumbin QLD 4223 AUSTRALIA
This document was last updated on July 23, 2016
While every care has been taken with the material included in this website, SWELL Sculpture Festival (SWELL) will not be held responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained herein. Where the views or recommendations of third parties are given, these do not necessarily reflect the views of SWELL. Where links are made to other websites, this does not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.
SWELL complies with the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth of Australia), which refers to the collection, use and disclosure, and security of personal information in Australia. The Act gives you rights to access and correct personal information about you. You also have the right to make a complaint if you think your personal information has been mishandled.
Copyright SWELL Sculpture Festival Ltd.
Please do not use content without permission. Please do not use the SWELL branding without prior consent, you can make enquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016 SWELL Sculpture Festival Ltd. Do not use content without permission.
The Australian Copyright Act provides that sculptors retain all copyright in their sculptures when the sculpture is temporarily installed in a public place – as occurs during SWELL. Whilst images of sculptures installed at SWELL remain the copyright of the photographer, these photographs may not be used commercially without the consent of the exhibiting artist.
SWELL has an agreement with every exhibiting sculptor to use images of their work free of charge and without the need to obtain their consent for marketing purposes. This applies to all non commercial use of images of an artists’ works. Wherever there is a commercial use both the artists and SWELL agree to discuss entering into an agreement for the use of the image.
Visitors to SWELL exhibitions do not have the right to use images taken of sculptures commercially, including, but not limited to the sale of photographic work or merchandise using photographs of the sculptures without the prior consent of both the artist and SWELL.
We Are Ruby Communications
+ 61 7 5532 3808
SWELL Advertising Terms and Conditions
1. SWELL reserves the right to refuse at its discretion to publish any advertising material that is deemed inappropriate or low quality with regard to content or design.
2. Partners and Sponsors of SWELL Sculpture Festival have precedence to book advertising space in the SWELL program.
3. By supplying your advertisement, you warrant that:
i. you own that material or have the right to use and publish that material;
ii. the material including the proposed advertisement does not breach any law or the rights of any other person;
iii. you have the right to represent the individual, entity, product or service mentioned in the advertisement;
iv. you are bound by our terms and conditions and will pay our rate applicable to your advertisement v. you will provide us with the materials necessary to publish your advertisement by the deadline.
4. All advertisers are required to pay in advance.
5. Every care will be taken to ensure prompt insertion of an advertisement but we will not be liable for any loss occasioned by the failure of an advertisement to appear.
6. If we are unable to publish an advertisement for any reason, we will only be liable to you for a maximum refund of the amount you paid us for the publication of the advertisement.
7. . You will indemnify us against all suits, claims and demands made against us and loss or damage suffered by us arising from our publication of your advertisement or sponsorship of event due to:
i. breach of your warranty in clause 1;
ii. any allegation that we have breached any intellectual property rights of any third party; and
iii. any other civil or criminal liability we may be exposed to.
SWELL Workshop Information + Terms and Conditions
1. All bookings need to be made online at www.swellsculpture.com.au
2. Your workshop place is secured once full payment has been received.
3. If you cannot make a class for whatever reason, unfortunately, we cannot refund or give credit due to the nature of these workshops. However, we encourage you to send a friend along to take your place.
4. We have class minimums; if we do not meet these minimums and need to cancel a class we may do so at any time and will offer you a full refund.
5. For reasons including, but not limited to, adverse weather, artist instructor illness, logistical issues or any other circumstances, which may make operation of the workshop inadvisable, we may need to cancel a workshop. If any workshop is cancelled by us, we will offer you a full refund.
6. For the full SWELL art experience, participants are expected to be ready at the start time. We suggest you arrive 10 - 15 minutes early to secure a car park to be ready for the workshop start time.
7. Please ensure your bring the items and tools required for the workshop along with any inspiration or questions you may have.