Brisbane City Council | Request for Proposals for the Outdoor Gallery exhibition and engagement program
Brisbane City Council is seeking Request for Proposals from producers, curators or cultural organisations for the program management, development, curatorial and delivery of one exhibition and engagement program opportunity featured in the Outdoor Gallery from September 2022 to April 2023.
Council is seeking request for Request for Proposals for the whole gallery that includes all sites within the Outdoor Gallery. Council will not be accepting proposals for individual locations, only exhibition proposals for all locations.
The Outdoor Gallery transforms Brisbane’s laneways and city streets into imaginative, curious and engaging spaces through city-wide exhibitions. The gallery includes light boxes, banners and evening projections and displays art in city streets instead of inside gallery walls.
Key objectives of this program are:
- Making art and design accessible to the public
- Benefiting the local creative economy through fostering local-connected talent
- Maximizing cultural tourism opportunities and activating the city
- Profiling Brisbane as a creative and cultural hub
HOW TO APPLY
For an outline of the program and application requirements, or for more information or enquiries about this RFP, contact Pia Robinson, Urban Designer, Public Art team by:
- email OutdoorGallery@brisbane.qld.gov.au with ‘RFP Outdoor Gallery 2022-23’ in the subject line
- phone during business hours on 07 3178 7742 (on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays).
Applications with relevant attachments must be emailed to OutdoorGallery@brisbane.qld.gov.au with ‘RFP Outdoor Gallery 2022-23’ in the subject line by midnight Sunday 12 June 2022.